Coaching is a teaching or training process in which an individual gets support while learning to achieve a specific personal or professional result or goal. The structures, models and methodologies of coaching are numerous, and may be designed to facilitate learning new behavior for personal growth, or professional advancement.
- Is a safe and confidential relationship between you and Liliane
- Allows for personal clarity on passions, values, purpose and vision work
- Helps you, the client, to do some deep soul searching work without fear of judgment
- Gives you the choice of agenda for each session and the outcome you would like by the end of it.
- Grounds you in your way of being with others in all kinds of relationships to create the relationships that you want
- Shakes the status quo, making your life and conversations so much more fulfilling
- Invites you to experience things in the moment
- Defines the patterns and behaviours that stop you from getting the results you want
- Provides you with tools to break through limiting beliefs
- Includes AutoSomatic Training™ (AST), when working with Liliane, to work with body memory that blocks you from moving forward.
Where do we start?
1. Once the agreement has been made, Liliane will send you a personal work binder that will include:- Your contract agreement for the Intake Session
- Forms to be filled out with personal information
- An in-depth questionnaire that you will have time to complete before your discovery session
- A pre-session form that you will send 24hrs prior to each session
- A post-session form that you will fill out at the end of each session that includes specific learning’s and accountability
- Instructions on how to use AutoSomatic Training™ (AST) independently
2. You and your coach will meet for a 2.5 hour, preferred face to face, session to:
- Deepen the results of your questionnaire
- Design the alliance you would like between you and your coach – this is the place to voice how you want to be coached.
- Choose whether you prefer face to face or over the phone coaching calls
- Design length and frequency of coaching – typically coaching is done 4 times per month for 45 minute sessions, and, could be done 4 x 45 minutes combined with group coaching.
- Sign a contract for your 6 month commitment to yourself.
3. It will be your responsibility to show up or call for your sessions on time.
You will be expected to email your pre-session form within 8-24 hours before each session. It will be your responsibility to complete your post-session form after each session. At the end of your coaching call you may be left with homework for the week. This is when the effects of coaching really work.
Questions a coach might ask you:
- What are you passionate about, I mean really passionate about?
- What are your personal and business values and how do you honour them?
- What is your soul purpose in life? How do you know? How do you manifest it in alignment with your passions and values?
- What vision do you have for your future? What are you doing? Who are you being? What has you be in alignment with that
- vision on a daily ever so present moment?
- What stops you from moving forward? What voices do you hear? What images/memories come up for you? How do get past
- these road blocks that get in your way?
- What excuses are you making in your life that holds you back?
- What parts of your life do you feel have happened to you and you blame others for?
- Where do you feel you are a victim of your consequences and cannot let go of?